Dr.Timothy William MBBS (Malaya) MRCP(UK) FRCP (Edin) is currently the Infectious Disease Physician at the Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. He is President of the Infectious Disease Society of Kota Kinabalu Sabah and also an Honorary Associate for Institute of Clinical Research Centre in Malaysia , the Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin, Australia
and an Associate Investigator for The Australian Centre of Research Excellence in Malaria Elimination. He was formerly the Sabah State Infectious Consultant for 10 years when he served in the Public Sector. He is one of the Co Authors of Malaysia Adult Vaccine Guidelines and is one of the members of Malaysian COVID-19 Vaccine Committee. Dr. William and his team have international journal publications infectious diseases. He received the 2017 Merdeka Award for his work as an Infectious Disease Physician and his research on P.knowlesi malaria. He also received The International Bill and Melinda Gates Travel Award from the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, and the John Forbes Travel Award from the Australian Society of Infectious Diseases
1. Acute Febrile (Fever) Illnesses.
2. Fever of Unknown Origin which is when the cause of the fever is difficult to determine and treat.
3. Tropical Diseases such as Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Leptospirosis, Melioidosis and Typhus. Influenza and other Viral Fevers/Diseases
4. Infections which involve the organs such as the brain (meningitis, encephalitis), skin and soft tissues, lungs (pneumonia), urinary tract infections, bone and joint infections.
5. Acute Diarrheal illnesses for example Acute Gastroenteritis , Cholera and food poisoning.
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as syphillis, gonorrhea, herpes simplex
9. Septicaemia (severe infection of the bloodstream)
10. Infections by Antibiotic Resistant Organisms
12. Infections Related to Surgery
Sorry, we are currently closed.
|Monday||10:00 am||–||4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||–||4:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||4:30 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||12:30 pm|