I am a Consultant Public Health Physician. I have been in the Malaysian Health Care industry since 1986. I was the Senior Manager & Head of Medical Affairs and Quality at Parkway Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, Melaka. Previously I was also an Associate Doctor with Qualitas Medical Group (Qualitas), which is one of the leading primary healthcare provider in Malaysia as well as across the Asia-Pacific Region offering a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services and solutions. Masters in Hospital Administration, gazetted by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
I was involved in Telehealth activities in the Ministry of Health Malaysia since 2008 and had the honour of being the Project Manager for the National Telehealth Consultation Project in 2010-2012. Deputy Director in the Telehealth Division as well as Head of the Change Management and Business Process Reengineering Unit., Ministry of Health Malaysia since 2008.Other duties:
• Sits as CM/BPR advisor to the MOH Telehealth Projects
• Evaluation of Teleconsultation vendors
• Head of the Secretariat (MOH level committees) Steering Committee on ICT & Telehealth
• Member of the Secretariat. MOH Connectaton
I had served as Hospital Deputy Director/Director of numerous Public Hospitals in Malaysia:
1. Deputy Clinical Director Hospital Melaka
2. Hospital Director Hospital Tapah, Perak
3. Hospital Director Hospital Changkat Melintang, Perak
4. Hospital Director Hospital Keningau, Sabah.
5. Public Health officer of Mukah District.
6. Hospital Director Hospital Mukah, Sarawak.
I am a member of the Academy of Medicine (Public Health Chapter) Malaysia and am registered in the National Specialist Register Malaysia. CMIA (NIOSH Malaysia).
Freelance Public Health Medicine Consultant. Currently doing clinical work and providing Consultancy