If browsing the directory, tap/click on the name to view more details
MBBS(UNSW) MPH(SYD) FACRRM(AUS )FCCP(USA) FACP(USA) FRCP(UK)
Hu\’s Specialist Clinic 1B Brooke Drive Sibu Sarawak 96000 Malaysiapostal
Main line: 084-313939home
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
MBBS MRCP (UK) Nephrology (Malaysian Society Of Nephrology)
Hospital KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital Suite -18, 26, Jalan Raja Dihilir Ipoh Perak 30350 Malaysiawork
Main line: +60 5-240 8777home
Personal Email: email@example.comINTERNET
MBBS (Malaya) MRCP(UK) FRCP(Edin) Infectious Diseases Fellowship (MOH)
Hospital Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu Sabah 88300 Malaysiawork
Appointment line: +6088518887homefax
Main line: +6088518888home
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Dr.Timothy William MBBS (Malaya) MRCP(UK) FRCP (Edin) is currently the Infectious Disease Physician at the Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. He is President of the Infectious Disease Society of Kota Kinabalu Sabah and also an Honorary Associate for Institute of Clinical Research Centre in Malaysia , the Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin, Australia
and an Associate Investigator for The Australian Centre of Research Excellence in Malaria Elimination. He was formerly the Sabah State Infectious Consultant for 10 years when he served in the Public Sector. He is one of the Co Authors of Malaysia Adult Vaccine Guidelines and is one of the members of Malaysian COVID-19 Vaccine Committee. Dr. William and his team have international journal publications infectious diseases. He received the 2017 Merdeka Award for his work as an Infectious Disease Physician and his research on P.knowlesi malaria. He also received The International Bill and Melinda Gates Travel Award from the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, and the John Forbes Travel Award from the Australian Society of Infectious Diseases
1. Acute Febrile (Fever) Illnesses.
2. Fever of Unknown Origin which is when the cause of the fever is difficult to determine and treat.
3. Tropical Diseases such as Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Leptospirosis, Melioidosis and Typhus. Influenza and other Viral Fevers/Diseases
4. Infections which involve the organs such as the brain (meningitis, encephalitis), skin and soft tissues, lungs (pneumonia), urinary tract infections, bone and joint infections.
5. Acute Diarrheal illnesses for example Acute Gastroenteritis , Cholera and food poisoning.
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as syphillis, gonorrhea, herpes simplex
9. Septicaemia (severe infection of the bloodstream)
10. Infections by Antibiotic Resistant Organisms
12. Infections Related to Surgery
MBBS(Monash), MMed(UKM), DIS(IIU), FACE(USA), FAMM(Mal)
Hospital Institut Jantung Negara 145 Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 50400 Malaysiawork
Main line: 0326178200home
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
MBBS (MAL),MMed (NUS), MRCP (UK)
Hospital Tropicana Medical Centre, 11, Jalan Teknologi, PJU 5 Kota Damansara Petaling Jaya Selangor 47810 Malaysiawork
Main line: 0362871111home
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET